All of these items were on sale
- $4.91 for four chicken wings
- $6.47 for a slice of salmon
- Almost $9 for chicken breast slightly over a lbs
- Damaged cucumber $2.00/each
- $3.99 for small cantaloupe
- Old Green peppers $2.49/ each
- Orange Peppers $1.50 each
- $1.99 for extremely small, bruised mangoes
- $5.99/lbs for moldy black berries
- $5.99/lbs for moldy strawberries
All of the berries were moldy and/or soggy (you can see it in the pictures)
The fruits and vegetables were old and over priced
Meat is getting too expensive to buy for a family
do you ever look at your eyes in the mirror and be like “im looking at my eyes with my eyes”
I DONT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Let’s just talk about Wednesday’s perfect “not giving a fuck” attitude because it’s marvelous.